Don’t ever entrust me with cleaning a bathroom or even using Bleach! I honestly don’t know what to use Bleach for and certainly don’t know how MUCH bleach to use.
Was trying to clean the bathroom and ended up using a spray bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles bleach….. for the TUB!! BAD IDEA!!!
My eyes were starting to hurt like hell, I couldn’t keep them open, I started coughing and having a real tough time breathing because of how much bleach I was inhaling. x_x
Other than practically suffocating myself, our bathroom looks so clean! The smell of bleach is still lingering all through out the house. I can still smell it in my bedroom. x_x I’m so dumb sometimes.